Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Games with Rune, St. Petersburg, Odin's Ravens, Streetsoccer

Thursday, March 22nd

Rune made the decision to leave his job here in the 'States, and return to Norway. We decided to get together again before he left, to play some games.

I picked him up, and after dinner we headed to a nearby Caribou Coffee to borrow a table.

We got in a game each of St. Petersburg, Odin's Ravens, and Streetsoccer. I think we messed up the rules on Streetsoccer again, forgetting to move the ball out of the goalmouth when it ends there.

I don't remember a lot of detail about the games... I know that I won St. Pete with a lot of Aristocrats, and a few extra "trading" cards from the observatory. I got really good draws in Odin's Ravens, and won that handily, as well. I felt a little sad to send Rune off in such a way, but, you know, I don't believe in throwing games...

We had a good time, but Caribou closes pretty early on Thursdays, so we called it a night.

GG, GL,

JW

No comments: